Yukiko A. Jenkins is a Certified Public Accountant (License #104043) offering a variety of accounting services to San Francisco Bay Area businesses.
Yuki is available for hire as a 1099 independent contractor.
Read her complete professional profile on LinkedIn
Yuki has worked in the accounting field since 2004, with five years of public accounting experience as an auditor for both regional and global firms (including the “Big 4”).
Yuki has been employed by a wide-range of clients, from small local businesses and start-up companies, to global public companies with over $1B in revenue. Her clients conduct business across diverse industries, including high-tech, bio-tech, consumer products, non-profits, retail, manufacturing, professional services and the insurance industry.
Yuki is fluent in Japanese and a member of the Okinawan Kenjin-Kai and CalCPA.
- Experienced, engaged and proactive accounting services
- Management, supervision and training of accounting personnel
- Bookkeeping services (invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, expense disbursements, general ledger, fixed assets, etc.)
- Period-end closing (monthly, quarterly and annual)
- Preparation of financial statements (for profit, nonprofit and SEC)
- Presentations for board of directors, audit committee, shareholders, VCs, PE, etc.
- Analysis of financial statements
- Forecast and budget creation
- Cash flow analysis
- Internal audit
- SOX/404 preparation
- Implementation of internal controls and accounting processes and procedures
- Research, recommend and implement appropriate accounting treatments (for profit, nonprofit, SEC)
- Preparation for external audits
- Business process re-engineering
- Identifying areas of improvement and streamlining the accounting environment
- Cost cutting and expense reduction analysis
Please inquire about current rates and availability via E-Mail.